A Warm Welcome to
We are the ‘Busy Bees’ of this school, when it comes to hard work we don’t fool! Dubai Class is the buzziest place to bee!
Our class teacher is Mrs Issa. Our class has been named Dubai because of all the interesting and amazing things Dubai has to offer. Read on to find out some fascinating facts…
- Arabic is the official language, but most of the locals speak English.
- Dubai is the fastest growing city in the world. In 1991, Dubai had just one tall building and now they have over 400 high rises.
- Crime rate is virtually zero across the city. Dubai is one of the fifth safest places on earth.
- Dubai was formed in 1971 and is one of seven states that consist of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Foreigners make up most of Dubai’s population. The local residents are called Emiratis, and are just 15% of the total population.
- Emiratis are provided with free education, free medical and free housing.
- There are hundreds of mosques in Dubai and the call to prayer can be heard five times a day throughout the city. Hotel rooms have arrows pointing in the direction of
- Dubai has no street addresses. Posts are instead delivered to PO boxes.
- The tallest building in the world, , is in Dubai. It has 164 floors.
- You do not need to pay personal and income tax in Dubai.
- A new skyscraper is built every day in Dubai.
- The world’s largest horses are found in Dubai.